Denys Dutchak has more than 10 years of experience as a lawyer in the field of corporate law, M&A, corporate governance and competition law.
Denys Dutchak supports agro-industrial enterprises, businesses in the field of Retail & FMCG, as well as projects on restructuring companies, changing their residence (migration), obtaining preliminary permits of the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and supporting cases of violation of competition law. Specializes in creating corporate governance structures in the largest companies.
Denys Dutchak has significant experience in supporting credit agreements with international banking institutions: EBRD, IFC, FMO, EIB and DEG. He worked in international legal consulting, in particular in the jurisdictions of Cyprus, the Netherlands, and Switzerland.
The practice of corporate law under the leadership of Denys Dutchak helps clients both in large-scale events (building corporate governance) and in daily work to comply with legal requirements:
- in the preparation of corporate documentation (statutes, shareholder agreements, local regulations)
- in the development and optimization of corporate governance structure
- in legal due diligence
- in the formation of legal entities, including in foreign jurisdictions
- accompanied by joint and investment activities
- in the reorganization of legal entities
- in the liquidation of legal entities
- in the protection of shareholders’ rights, including the use of complex court strategies
- in preparation for placement of financial instruments
- in advising on issues of contract law